Sunday 21 September 2014

Crochet Snowflake Pattern

Snowflake diameter about 5 inches.

1. All the Trimmings Snowflake

I first came across crochet snowflakes last Christmas and it was love at first sight.

I searched for patterns but couldn't find exactly what I was after, so I decided they were the perfect opportunity to stop chatting about designing, and start designing!

Inevitably, there were a few (many) false starts. But after I'd managed to figure out a couple of simple snowflake-ish designs, it was all systems go.

I've now made ten snowflake designs so far and I will be sharing them with you as I check, tweak and write up the patterns.

I've named them all after my favourite things about Christmas. And as a vegetarian, all the trimmings are definitely way up on that list.

The pattern can be downloaded as a pdf from my Google Drive. It's the first time I'm using this so I hope it works ok!

If there are any problems with the pattern or any questions etc. just let me know and I will try to help.

Happy snowflake-ing!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this.
    I also have a snowflake I designed
    http://brendasbric-a-brac.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-have-officially-designed-wrote.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda - wow! Love that snowflake you've designed! It's such a pleasure isn't it :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I love making snowflakes, so I made this one. It turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete