Wednesday 24 September 2014

Crochet Pattern: Mulled Wine Snowflake


2. Mulled Wine Snowflake

Snowflake number two is written up! It's possible that I will say this about all of the snowflakes, but I think this one is my favourite.

My extremely poor photography skills don't do it justice really but the triple picots at the end give it a nice snowflake explosion kind of feel. If you know what I mean. (I'm not actually sure I know what I mean by that.)

The triple picots can be a bit tricky to get the hang of, so I intend to do a little photo guide for the blog soon. If only that pesky work didn't take so much of my crochet time up!

The pattern can be found here. As always let me know of any queries with the pattern or if there are any errors.

Happy snowflake-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment